Council of Researchers
The Council of Researchers includes all integrated members of CiiEM. This consultive group is responsible for:
- Proposing general research and development guidelines in accordance with the objectives of the CiiEM, FCT and the European Research Program vision programmes.
- Proposing and electing the representation of all scientific areas present in the Council of Researchers, in the Scientific Committee of the CIiEM Congress;
- Proposing the representation of all scientific areas that are not present in the Council of Investigators, in the Scientific Committee of the Congress of the CiiEM;
- Proposing models for organizing thematic sessions for the CIiEM Congress;
- Actively inveolved in moderating, evaluating and reviewing works for the CIiEM Congress and journals associated to the event;
- Appreciating and approving research works within the scope of the CIiEM and that are not within the scope of the study cycles of the IUEM or ESSEM.
- Following the research work and progress at CiiEM.
Current President of the Council: Francisco Jorge Fernandes Caldeira